The Karingal Drive Tennis Club (KDTC) has been providing a tennis venue for the community of Banyule City Council and beyond since 1976.
KDTC is a family friendly environment, suitable for all ages. Enjoy a casual hit through our online Book a Court system, join in social or competition tennis.
Karingal Drive Tennis Club Inc. was established in 1976 and has grown to become one of the largest community clubs within the City of Banyule, with approximately 300 members.
We have four Sand Filled Artificial Grass (SFAG) and two En-Tout-Cas courts that are all flood lit. Our facilities include modern club rooms with excellent amenities. There is also a large decked undercover BBQ area for members and guests to enjoy.
Club members participate in seasonal competition tennis on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday each week. A coach hires courts Monday through to Friday. Courts are also used for club social sessions every day of the week.
Some of our facilities available for members include:
- Modern air conditioned clubhouse with ample seating capacity, well appointed kitchen and bathrooms
- Outdoor undercover barbecue area with heating, ceiling fans, LED lighting and weather protective adjustable curtains
- Coded Membership digital gate pass system to the club outside area and clubhouse
- Online court booking system which also automatically controls court lighting
- 4 synthetic grass and 2 en-tout-cas courts maintained in first class condition with excellent night tennis lighting
- Ample car parking in the Malcolm Blair Reserve
- Defibrillator and first aid kit
- Free Wi-Fi