About Karingal Drive Tennis Club
The Karingal Drive Tennis Club (KDTC) has been providing a tennis venue for the community of Banyule City Council and beyond since 1976.
Club members participate in seasonal competition tennis on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday each week. A coach hires courts Monday through to Friday. Courts are also used for club social sessions every day of the week.
Available Activities at our Club
- Casual Tennis is available for the whole community – Book a Court
- Club Members can play in tennis Competitions from Monday through to Saturday – see Competition details
- Professional Coaching for all standards is available throughout the week – see Coaching details
Some of our facilities available for members include:
- Modern air conditioned clubhouse with ample seating capacity, well appointed kitchen and bathrooms
- Outdoor undercover barbecue area with heating, ceiling fans, LED lighting and weather protective adjustable curtains
- Coded Membership digital gate pass system to the club outside area and clubhouse
- Online court booking system which also automatically controls court lighting
- 4 synthetic grass and 2 en-tout-cas courts maintained in first class condition with excellent night tennis lighting
- Ample car parking in the Malcolm Blair Reserve
- Defibrillator and first aid kit
- Free Wi-Fi
We’re a Good Sports club
Sporting clubs such as ours play a significant role in the community and have a responsibility to our members and their families. We have chosen to join over 7000 clubs across Australia taking part in the Good Sports program.
Through Good Sports we are committed to managing alcohol responsibly and ensuring smoke free areas, which we believe will help us to provide a healthy, safe and family friendly environment. Together, we are helping inspire a healthier sporting nation.
Speak to our club committee about what being a Good Sports club is all about or visit: www.goodsports.com.au