Our courts are available to hire
Bookings online – see below link
Public Casual Booking Rates
(automated lighting system)
Limited loan racquets and balls are available – located in undercover alfresco / BBQ area
- Online Court Bookings have precedence over social tennis at all times.
- If Members are playing social tennis without having made a court booking online when all the courts are occupied, they must rotate after one set if other members are waiting for a game.
- All courts are for playing TENNIS ONLY. Please do not allow children to play any other games on the courts.
- (Clay) En-tout-cas surface courts:
– must be watered before play (in dry weather) and courts bagged smooth after play.
– Flat sole tennis shoes only are permitted to be worn to prevent damage to the Clay court surface
- Last player to leave the courts must ensure that the club house doors and all gates are closed and locked.
- Dogs are not allowed on the courts whether supervised or not.
- Players must wear tennis shoes on all courts at all times. Ripple soles and trainers are not permitted.