Courts are available for hire online.
Loan racquets and balls are available via the Book a Court system
- Online Court Bookings have precedence over social tennis at all times.
- If Members are playing social tennis without having made a court booking online when all the courts are occupied, they must rotate after one set if other members are waiting for a game.
- All courts are for playing TENNIS ONLY. Please do not allow children to play any other games on the courts.
- The En-Tout-Cas courts 5 & 6 must be bagged and watered before and after completion of each set.
- Last player to leave the courts must ensure that the club house doors and all gates are closed and locked.
- Dogs are not allowed on the courts whether supervised or not.
- Players must wear tennis shoes on all courts at all times. Ripple soles and trainers are not permitted.