Our Club has teams playing in:
- NEJTA : North Eastern Junior Tennis Assoc
- DVTA : Diamond Valley Tennis Association
- HDTA : Heidelberg District Tennis Assoc
- NENTG : North Eastern Night Tennis Group
- MMTA Metro Masters Tennis Association
The following is a summary of the competitions available.
- Saturday Mornings : NEJTA. Boys and Girls, singles and doubles.
- Monday evenings : DVTA mixed doubles
- Tuesday mornings : HDTA ladies doubles
- Tuesday wvenings : NENTG men’s senior and veterans doubles
- Wednesday evenings : NENTG ladies doubles
- Thursday mornings : HDTA ladies doubles rubbers
- Thursday afternoons: MMTA mixed or man’s or ladies doubles
- Thursday evenings : DVTA men’s doubles
- Thursday evenings : NENTG mixed doubles
- Friday twilight : NEJTA boys and girls doubles
If you are interested in playing in any of these competitions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the competitions are conducted for two seasons per year:-
- Spring (commencing late July early August and concluding early December)
- Autumn (commencing late January early February and concluding in May)
Please note, team registrations with the relevant Associations occur approximately three months prior to the commencement of the season. The earlier you can notify us of your interest in playing competition tennis the more likely we will be able to place you in a suitable team.
Junior Competition – Singles and Doubles
North Eastern Junior Tennis Association “NEJTA” offers a junior competition on Saturday mornings. Juniors who are club members aged 18 and under are eligible to participate.
The competition consists of boys and girls teams, both singles/doubles format for higher grades and doubles format for lower grades.
NEJTA run two seasons during the year, Autumn (February to June) and Spring (July to November). The competition does not run during school holidays or on long weekends.
Teams consist of a minimum of four players. Singles (8am start) consist of one set of singles and two sets of doubles. Doubles (9.30am start) consist of three sets of doubles. Teams play at home (Karingal) and away venues.
Club polo shirts are available to all players at no cost. See Club T Shirts.
Junior Club Members are invited to compete in our Annual Junior Club Championships – Singles & Doubles