The Karingal Drive Tennis Club has been providing a tennis venue for the community of Banyule City Council and beyond since 1976.
Club members participate in seasonal competition tennis on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday each week. A coach hires courts Monday through to Friday. Courts are also used for club social sessions every day of the week.
Some of our facilities available for members include:
- Modern air conditioned clubhouse with ample seating capacity, well appointed kitchen and bathrooms.
- Outdoor undercover barbecue area with heating, ceiling fans, LED lighting and weather protective adjustable curtains.
- Coded Membership digital gate pass system to the club outside area and clubhouse.
- Online court booking system which also automatically controls court lighting.
- 4 synthetic grass and 2 en-tout-cas courts maintained in first class condition with excellent night tennis lighting.
- Ample car parking in the Malcolm Blair Reserve
- Defibrillator and first aid kit